L. Ray Maples II
Founder | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Toll Free: (888) 226-6159
Phone: (405) 551-8864
Fax: (405) 488-1485
Email: email me
Ray Maples is the founder of Maples Law Firm. The firm originated in 2002 after Ray had been working in a large firm in Atlanta handling personal injury litigation matters on behalf of large corporations and insurance companies. In 2002, he devoted his entire practice to helping individuals who are helpless against the corporate giants whose only objective appears to be the bottom line. In essence, he calls it "profits over people."
Now, Ray devotes 100% of his practice to helping the injured person and focuses his practice primarily in the fields of catastrophic injuries, defective products, trucking accidents, personal injury and nursing home neglect.
Born in 1971 in Albany, Georgia, Ray obtained his undergraduate degree in marketing from Valdosta State University in 1993. He attended Law School at Oklahoma City University, where he obtained his Juris Doctorate degree. Ray is married and has two wonderful children.
Ray is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Oklahoma Association for Justice, American Association for Justice, American Bar Association and has been admitted to practice in all Oklahoma courts.
Ray is also a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, known for being one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to lawyers who have won million and multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts.
Areas of Practice:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Defective Products
- Truck and Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Dangerous Products and Drugs
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Slips and Falls/Premises Liability
- Insurance/Bad Faith
- Any and All Serious Injuries
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Valdosta State University, 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our goal is to lead our clients to legal solutions through competency,
compassion and superior customer service in a casual,
yet professional atmosphere!