Oklahoma City Personal Injury Lawyers
Click here to complete our personal injury case evaluation form.
Have you or a loved one been injured because of the negligence of some other person or institution? Have you lost a loved one in a tragic accident or wrongful death? If so, it’s time to fight back. You deserve to be fully compensated for any medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, burial expenses, etc.
At Maples Law Firm in Oklahoma City, our Oklahoma personal injury lawyers will meet with you for free to evaluate your case. If we take your case, we will charge you nothing -- no attorney’s fees, court costs or expenses -- until you recover.
Our Oklahoma City personal injury attorneys work in:
- Slips and Falls / Premises Liability: Our lawyers help victims of slips, trips and falls, inadequate security, dog bites, lead poisoning, construction site accidents, and more.
- Truck and Auto Accidents: We help victims of car collisions, truck wrecks, SUV rollovers, motorcycle crashes, boat accidents, pedestrian accidents, and more.
- Dangerous Products and Drugs: We can take on any manufacturer or seller of defective equipment, toys, drugs, cars, or any other products.
- Nursing Home Neglect: Senior abuse is rapidly becoming more common; bedsores and broken hips are all too common. Our lawyers fight hard to prosecute nursing home operators and staff that are guilty of either abuse or neglect of seniors.
- Medical Malpractice: Our lawyers can take on any hospital, doctor, or other medical professional for hurting our clients through surgical errors, birth injuries, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, or other any other act of negligence.
- Insurance / Bad Faith: We are “Davids” going after the “Goliath” insurance companies responsible for denying valid claims and offering much too little in the name of profit.
- Wrongful Death: We understand how difficult it is to lose a loved one; our lawyers have helped many families get the money they need after suffering a wrongful death.
- Workers’ Compensation: Workers' Compensation laws provide benefits to workers and their families after injury or death in a work environment, regardless who is at fault. These benefits include medical benefits, weekly or biweekly income, vocational rehabilitation, permanent disability compensation, and death benefits. You can also bring suit against a third party, which often yields much more money; our attorneys can help you decide whether to use Workers’ Compensation or a third party suit.
For more information on personal injury law, please see our personal injury / wrongful death FAQ.
Contact Our Lawyers
Contact Ray Maples as soon as possible for a free consultation.
Call us toll-free any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (888) 226-6159. If you are from Oklahoma City, you can also call (405) 551-8864.