Oklahoma City Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some commonly asked personal injury accident questions. If you have questions about your recent accident or injury, please contact Oklahoma personal injury attorney Ray Maples immediately to discuss them with an experienced lawyer.
- Do I have to be injured at my workplace to be covered by workers' compensation?
- I fell and hurt myself on a hotel's premises. Do I have any recourse against the hotel?
- What is uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage?
- What are a landlord's legal responsibilities to new tenants regarding lead in rental property?
- Can I be found liable if my car is rear-ended in a crash?
- What is liability insurance?
- What is negligence?
- Who pays workers' compensation benefits?
- What should I do if I'm involved in a traffic accident?
- I've been hurt in an accident and I want to file a claim for my injuries. What's the first thing I should do?
- Understanding Automobile Insurance
- What to Expect in Making an Insurance Claim
- What must a plaintiff prove to recover for an assault or battery?
- If a dog bites a person, is the owner liable for doctor's bills?
- What does a person have to prove to win a slander or libel claim?
- Does the average member of the public have any privacy rights?
- Can a person recover damages for injuries sustained on someone else's property?
- Is an owner of property liable for using deadly force to defend their property?
- What remedies does a railroad worker, who is injured while working, have?
- What is a slip and fall action?
- Can anyone bring a wrongful death claim?
- Learn More: Plaintiff's Personal Injury Law
Our goal is to lead our clients to legal solutions through competency,
compassion and superior customer service in a casual,
yet professional atmosphere!