OKC Car Accident Attorneys
Have you been seriously injured, or seen a loved one suffer a wrongful death, in an auto or car accident? If so, do not agree to anything provided by an insurance company without first speaking to a lawyer. Your insurance company may make an offer and appear friendly, but remember that they are out to make money, which means giving you as little as they can.
Attorney Ray Maples however, is on your side and your side only. Our lawyers will not charge you a dime, only receiving payment as part of a settlement or verdict. Contact us for a free initial consultation about your case.
Experienced in Handling All Vehicle Accidents
Our attorneys understand the horror involved in an accident of this magnitude and have successfully represented many families where loved ones have been killed or seriously injured in car accidents. We have had numerous confidential settlements with tremendous results for our clients and/or their families in the unfortunate incident of a death or serious accident. As former lawyers for insurance companies, our Oklahoma City accident attorneys know all the tricks insurance companies use to avoid giving people what they truly deserve for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and much more.
Our attorneys no longer represent insurance companies. However, they are completely dedicated and committed to making sure we do everything possible to achieve the maximum results for victims of all kinds of vehicle accidents, including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents and Fatalities
- Motorcycle Accidents and Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Boat Accidents
Insurance Coverage is Vital
In our work fighting insurance companies our attorneys know well the importance of having adequate coverage. Liability insurance is necessary to pay for any injuries or property damage you might cause to someone else, and you must carry uninsured and underinsured motorist insurance coverage to protect yourself.
Anyone in an accident in which the other driver was at fault is entitled to damages paid the other driver's insurance company. Statistics in Oklahoma show that almost 25% of cars and drivers are uninsured. People injured in an automobile accident with an uninsured negligent driver are entitled to full damages from their own insurance company.
Things You Should Do After an Accident
- Insist that a report be filed with the police, sheriff, or highway patrol.
- Obtain the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number, and driver's license number of any and all other persons involved in the accident. Also get the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Photograph the accident scene, including all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries (cuts, bruises).
- Talk to no one about the accident or injuries other than your doctor or lawyer, especially not an insurance adjuster.
- Sign nothing without consulting a lawyer. Truthful statements made in an attempt to be helpful can easily be misinterpreted and turned against you.
- Seek medical attention and tell your physician or surgeon exactly how the injury occurred and describe all symptoms and complaints.
- Be sure to report memory problems, confusion, or disorientation, however minor these things may seem at the time.
Contact a Lawyer Immediately
It is important to hire an Oklahoma lawyer very soon after a crash -- within the first week, important physical evidence can be lost and witnesses may become hard to find. Contact Ray Maples for a free initial consultation and we will promptly investigate the crash, determine fault, and start work to recover all damages.
Call us toll-free any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (888) 226-6159. If you are from Oklahoma City, you can also call (405) 551-8864.
Auto and Truck Accident Case Results
- Trucking Case case over confidential matter: $2,200,000
- Automobile accident case with only $29,000 in medical bills: $500,000 verdict
- Automobile accident case with only $7,000 in medical bills: $125,000 verdict
- Trucking Accident case involving two vehicles: Confidential Settlement
- Trucking Accident case involving multiple vehicles: Confidential Settlement
- **Several others not mentioned due to their confidential nature
∗Past Results do not guarantee future results.